4 Step Protocol for being Totally Arthritis Free in 3 months (or less!)
Did you know that in Brazil 33% of people over the age of 25 have Osteoarthritis?
In America, we do a little better, according to conservative estimates 54 million of us have Arthritis, that’s 16%
We’ve long thought of arthritis as an annoyance to the elderly, just a part of aging. But, increasingly younger people suffer from it too. So I’ll suggest to you that it’s NOT just an inevitable part of getting older.
Arthritis, like so many health problems, is not a cause, but a symptom of deeper dysfunction that can be addressed by a holistic lifestyle approach.
This protocol is a multi-pronged approach to bringing your body back into balance. The goal of this protocol is not coping, not a masking of symptoms, not a minor mitigation of Arthritis but instead effective elimination of this painful condition. The steps...
- Reduce Inflammation
- Address Autoimmune Dysfunction
- Chelate Toxins
- Support Epigenetic Function
Before your doctor prescribes you pharmaceutical drugs, toxic NSAIDs or steroidal injections (yikes!) the protocol is worth trying in whole or in part, as it’s affordable and side effect free.
Elimination Diet - Start Removing Inflammatory Foods
If you’re in a hole, the first step is to stop digging. Get the foods out of your diet that are causing inflammation. Which is sometimes easier said than done. The foods towards the top of this list are the worst, the ones towards the bottom you’ll need to self-experiment with as they may or may not be hurting you, eliminate them for a week and see what happens...
- Processed packaged foods - Especially sugary, fatty junk foods.
- Processed meat - Put that hot dog down!
- Fried foods
- Dairy products
- Bread - Especially white flour-based and refined carbohydrates. Even healthier whole-grain bread can be problematic.
- Red meat
- Probiotic fermented foods - Probiotic foods are all the rage in the biohacking sphere, and Probiotics are important but they can cause inflammation for some. If you eat a lot of probiotic foods, try taking a week off them and see if it affects your Arthritis.
Try your best to eat organic, if the packaging ingredients contain a lot of weird, hard to pronounce chemicals, pass on it!
Eat Anti-Inflammatory Foods
Replace the foods above with these that will fight inflammation...
- Colorful fruits and vegetables - Get some blueberries on your plate!
- Wild Salmon - Salmon is the superfood of the sea. Eat the best salmon you can afford once or twice weekly.
- Quality coffee - Coffee can be an amazing anti-inflammatory if you’re drinking the good stuff without a bunch of additives in it. Drink organic, toxin-free coffee daily.
Use Anti-Inflammatory Spices
- Turmeric - Is recognized by cutting edge nutrition science as one of the best anti-inflammatory foods. Liberally sprinkle on the highest quality organic Turmeric that you can afford with a bit of black pepper for absorption.
- Holy basil
Drink Anti-Inflammatory Herbal Tea
Along with good coffee, drink herbal tea daily. Ginger, Cinnamon, and Ashwaghanda
Tip: It’s a whole lot more economical to buy powdered, organic herbs and mix your own tea than buying pre-packaged herbal teas.
Take Krill Oil
A Canadian double-blind, placebo-controlled study demonstrated that 300 milligrams daily of pure Krill fish oil significantly inhibits inflammation and reduces arthritic symptoms surprisingly fast, in one to two weeks.
As you’re probably aware, Arthritis is often due to (not so) friendly fire from the immune system. The pharmaceutical solutions to Arthritis, often systemically turn down the immune system which provides some relief, but in the long term leave you vulnerable to disease and illness. Luckily, there are some natural solutions to making your immune system smarter.
- Red Reishi - Is an Adaptogenic mushroom that powerful modulates the immune system.
- Glutathione - The master antioxidant, either take a Glutathione supplement or N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)
- Get your Vitamin D right - Vitamin D is crucial to your immune system doing its thing. Supplement Vitamin D (especially during the wintertime) along with Vitamin K and make sure to get 15 minutes of sunlight daily so that your body actually uses the Vitamin D.
Red Light Therapy
At least 5 placebo-controlled clinical trials found red light therapy surprisingly effective in mitigating rheumatoid arthritis. Pickup the highest quality red light therapy device or lamp that you can afford Daily you would want to shine red light on your problematic joints for about 30 seconds
Chelate Toxins and Heavy Metals
Arthritis can be symptomatic of inflammation caused by toxins which are all too common in our environment. Chela is the Latin word for claw, so you want to take some natural chelators that will claw these toxins out of your system; Quercetin, Chlorella, Spirulina, Astaxanthin or at least at a strawberry or two a day - it’s one of the best chelating fruits. Ask your doctor to run a heavy metals blood panel test, if you’re rife with mercury, aluminum, lead or cadmium you’ll want to use more aggressive chelation agents like EDTA (calcium disodium edetate) which was demonstrated in an Italian clinical case study to make a big difference mitigating the symptom of arthritis.
Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) - An Epigenetic Vitamin that turns off Arthritis
This is a special form of Vitamin B3, which has been the subject of Harvard anti-aging clinical trials because of its remarkable capacity to modulate epigenetic function.
- NMN is a natural molecule that our bodies use to turn on and off the right genes at the right times but as we age it declines, our genome gets dumber, resulting in disease and dysfunction.
- NMN is a precursor to the NAD+ molecule that tunes your immune system like a master tuner tuning a grand piano.
- It turns off the Slc12a8 Arthritis Gene.
- It’s side effect free as it doesn’t hack or stimulate our hormones nor does it create dependency. It just feeds our bodies what they need for our genome to do what it does naturally.
NMN stands out because consistently, it provides total relief fast, in a matter of a few weeks or months, even for those who have suffered from Arthritis for years or decades...
“When I was on NMN, the arthritis in my knuckles began to clear in the 3rd week. By the 3rd month, all of the arthritis in every joint in my body had cleared... NMN had cleared the arthritis from every joint in my body... even after the full year of no NMN, my arthritis had not returned to its pre-NMN level.”
“My mom's arthritis pain cleared up... She pulled a muscle recently pretty bad, nearest the attachment to her knee, with swelling and couldn't walk but, within less than a week, she made a complete recovery... Now I'm not sure this is due to NMN but I have no reason to doubt it. Overall it seems she's slowly reversing her biological aging, at least from these observations.”
“Very good for arthritis pain! Noticed a big difference on the 7th day...”
“I do get a benefit from the 125 [milligram] dose. Far less pain from arthritis, feel sharper mentally and a few other things. So I take the lower dose. I think at some point I may be able to increase the dose, but I am fine with the effects I am getting.”
You might say...
This NMN stuff sounds fantastic. Why the heck haven’t I heard about it before?
It’s a non-patentable natural form of Vitamin B3, big pharma can’t manufacturer it for $2 a pill and then mark it up to $700 a pill, so you won’t see it advertised on TV and your doctor probably won’t be pushing it (unless they really keep up with published anti-aging research).